|Nixon Library & Birthplace. Photo courtesy of Chris Jepsen.|
Please join us for the next Heritage Coordinating Council meeting.
In addition to our regularly scheduled meeting, we'll have a private tour of the archives!
- Where: Nixon Presidential Library and Museum (18001 Yorba Linda Boulevard, Yorba Linda, California 92886)
- Date: Tuesday, March 6, 2012
- Time: 10:00 a.m. Meet in Archives Conference Room (10:45 a.m. Archives Tour)
- Host: Pamela Harrell (Orange County Historical Commissioner).
- RSVP: Email Pamela at Pamela.email@example.com.
View Larger Map
As in the past, if you can't make it to the meeting, but would like to share any news (job opportunities, grants, collections), feel free to add it to this website. You'll need to join (if you haven't already), but once you have, you'll have posting privileges. It's a great way to keep up with HCC--and let us keep up with you--if you can't report in person.
Hope to see everyone in Yorba Linda on Tuesday!