- September 1, 2009: Placentia Library History Room (Pat Irot)
- November 3, 2009: Orange Public Library (Lizeth Ramirez)
- January 5, 2010: Chapman University, Leatherby Libraries (Claudia Horn)
- March 2, 2010: Heritage Museum of Orange County (Adam England)
- May 7, 2010*: Fullerton College (Jane Ishibashi)
*Please note that May 7 is a FRIDAY. All other meetings will be held on Tuesdays.
Meetings are open to the public. They are held bi-monthly during the academic year, generally the first Tuesday of the month, from 10:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. Locations are set at different places of historical interest throughout the county.
- attend previous meeting and act as secretary
- distribute report to members
- send reminders, directions, and pertinent information about meeting
- provide snacks
- manage agenda
- give us the behind the scenes tour of your location (if you’d like)
- deliver electronic report of organization’s activities to acting secretary